Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Holidays Majora's Mask 3D

 In the holidays I finished majora's mask 3D. I defeated majora's mask my Favourite part about it was majora's incarnation because it made laugh when the chicken music came on and majora's incarnation started 🕺dancing🕺.

The hardest bit throughout the whole game was getting a heart piece from the beaver bros it was hard because it was hard enough to get the bottle and to get a better score was so hard. when I was trying to get the bottle from them I had 6 seconds on the clock when I finished. I also was not used to the controls for the zora swimming controls.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Odin
    i don't know much about majoras mask 3d of majoras incarnation so can you tell me more about it bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. majora's incarnation is the second moajora thing it goes majora's mask, majora's incarnation, majora's wrath,

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Odin,

    It sounds like you had a good holiday playing majoras mask 3d.
    What else did you do in the holidays?
    It would be interesting if you told me how majooras incarnation started dancing????
    keep up the good work
    bye
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Odin, It seems like you had a nice holiday playing Majora's mask 3D. I haven't played the game but I know about the Legend Of Zelda Franchise and I know what Majoras mask is. Have you played the other Legend Of Zelda games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i have played ocarina of time, link between worlds and also yes i did have a great holiday thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.